J'ai découvert ce film cette semaine (merci à celle qui me l'a envoyé et merci encore plus pour son mot d'accompagnement! Elle se reconnaîtra.... )
L'artiste de cette œuvre là : Carlos Chapman.
Ce type de vidéo mérite largement d'être diffusé au plus grand nombre!
Parce qu'il y est question d'une universalité incontestable : notre vie, nos rêves, nos désillusions, et l'espoir, l'Amour, la Vie.
J'aime dans cette vidéo la manière dont l'enfance est présentée " le monde du Tout est possible!", l'adolescence et puis les désillusions de l'âge adulte. Mon dieu qu'elles m'ont fait souffrir ces désillusions, je sais que vous aussi. Et enfin, la conclusion que la vie vaut juste la peine d'être vécue à l'heure du présent, à l'heure de l'ici et maintenant et pas du "avant" ni du "après" dans cette "héroïque attitude".
"Je crois que chaque être humain est un artiste et sa plus belle œuvre est sa vie"...
Alors artiste à votre œuvre!
Pour ma part, je m'efforce de peindre la mienne selon mes désirs, mes rêves et mes espoirs. Ce qui est très récent. Mais tellement bon!
Parfois c'est difficile voire même très difficile, je vous l'accorde.
Parfois j'ai peur.
Parfois je me cache.
Parfois je retourne au fond de mon troue.
Parfois je m'y sens aspirer mais toujours, toujours j'essaie d'en sortir! Parce que cela vaut la peine...
Et puis vient un jour, on ne sait comment on ne sait pourquoi, la vie vous tend les bras et vous demande de faire votre choix, d'utiliser votre libre arbitre, de décider de quelle couleur vous allez peindre votre toile. La question du comment vous allez la peindre vient plus tard.
Ca fait quoi de se sentir vivant ?
Personnellement, quand la Vie me prend, je me sens débordante d'énergie, débordante d'envies, ma tête se remplit de projets, mon corps est baigné d'une lumière dorée, mon cœur vogue sur une vague d'amour pur, une vague rose fluorescente et phosphorescente. Je suis prise de frénésie.
Sur cette vague tout est possible, sur cette vague je me rends compte que la vie n'attend que moi!
![]() |
| Roger Muhl - La toile blanche. |
Ma toile blanche est là devant moi à porter de main, à porter de pinceau. J'en saisi un, en trempe délicatement la pointe dans la peinture verte, bleu, rose, jaune... Je veux de la couleur, plus de noir, ni de gris. Je souris de toutes mes dents, je suis l'artiste de ma vie.
Et pour finir j'ai envie de vous dire : "Accrochez vous à vos rêves car vous êtes tous, nous sommes tous des héros et des artistes"!
Artistes à vos pinceaux, à vos sourires!
I discovered this film this week (thank you with that which sent it to me and thank you even more for his word of accompaniment! She will recognize herself…. )
This kind of video largely deserves to be diffused to greatest number, as much person as possible!
Because it is question of an undeniable universality there: our life, our dreams, our disillusions, and hopes, Love, Life.
In this video I like the way childhood is presented “the world of the Whole is possible! ”, adolescence and then disillusions of the adulthood. My god how much that make us suffer all those disillusions, I know that true for you too. And finally, the conclusion which the life is worth! The explanation that life just deserve to be lived in the present! Now and here!
“I believe that each human being is an artist and its more beautiful work is his life”…
Then artist go to your art work!
For my part, I endeavour to paint mine canvas according to my desires, my dreams and my hopes. That is very recent. But so much good!
Sometimes it is difficult and even very difficult, I admit.
Sometimes I am afraid.
Sometimes I'm hiding.
Sometimes I turn over to the bottom of my perforates.
Sometimes I feel there to aspire but always, always I try to leave there! Because it is worth…
And then comes one day, one day, I don't know "how" and " why", but the Life is holding out her's arms to you and asks you to make your choice, to use your free will, to decide from which color you will paint your canvas. The question of how you will paint comes later.
How is it like to feel alive?
Personally, when the Life takes to me, I feel overflowing of energy, overflowing of desires, my head fills of projects, my body is bathed of a gilded light, my heart sails on a wave of pure love, a vague fluorescent and phosphorescent pink. I am taken of frenzy.
On this vagueness all is possible, on this wave I realize that the life expects only me!
My white canvas is there in front of me next to my hand, I just have to carry brush. I in seized one, hardening delicately the point in painting green, blue, pink, yellow… I want color,no more black, nor gray. I 'm smilling , I am the artist of my life.
And to finish I want to tell you :
“Hang to your dreams because you all are, we all are of the heroes and the artists”!
Artists take your brushes and your smiles and go on!
---------------------------------
I discovered this film this week (thank you with that which sent it to me and thank you even more for his word of accompaniment! She will recognize herself…. )
The artist of this work above is Carlos Chapman.
This kind of video largely deserves to be diffused to greatest number, as much person as possible!
Because it is question of an undeniable universality there: our life, our dreams, our disillusions, and hopes, Love, Life.
In this video I like the way childhood is presented “the world of the Whole is possible! ”, adolescence and then disillusions of the adulthood. My god how much that make us suffer all those disillusions, I know that true for you too. And finally, the conclusion which the life is worth! The explanation that life just deserve to be lived in the present! Now and here!
“I believe that each human being is an artist and its more beautiful work is his life”…
Then artist go to your art work!
For my part, I endeavour to paint mine canvas according to my desires, my dreams and my hopes. That is very recent. But so much good!
Sometimes it is difficult and even very difficult, I admit.
Sometimes I am afraid.
Sometimes I'm hiding.
Sometimes I turn over to the bottom of my perforates.
Sometimes I feel there to aspire but always, always I try to leave there! Because it is worth…
And then comes one day, one day, I don't know "how" and " why", but the Life is holding out her's arms to you and asks you to make your choice, to use your free will, to decide from which color you will paint your canvas. The question of how you will paint comes later.
How is it like to feel alive?
Personally, when the Life takes to me, I feel overflowing of energy, overflowing of desires, my head fills of projects, my body is bathed of a gilded light, my heart sails on a wave of pure love, a vague fluorescent and phosphorescent pink. I am taken of frenzy.
On this vagueness all is possible, on this wave I realize that the life expects only me!
![]() |
| Roger Muhl - La toile blanche |
My white canvas is there in front of me next to my hand, I just have to carry brush. I in seized one, hardening delicately the point in painting green, blue, pink, yellow… I want color,no more black, nor gray. I 'm smilling , I am the artist of my life.
And to finish I want to tell you :
“Hang to your dreams because you all are, we all are of the heroes and the artists”!
Artists take your brushes and your smiles and go on!

Très beau texte !
RépondreSupprimerLa vie fil toujours droit devant, personnellement se perdre dans les chemins de travers me donne l’effet de prolonger la vie de me donnais des heurs supplémenter a mon temps!
julio
"Aller de l'avant en se cramponnant au passé, c'est traîner avec soi les boulets du forçat. Le prisonnier n'est pas celui qui a commis un crime, mais celui qui se cramponne à son crime et ne cesse de le revivre. Il n'est pas un de nous qui ne soit coupable d'un crime : celui, énorme, de ne pas vivre pleinement la vie." dixit Henry Miller ou pour le paraphraser par ailleurs : celui qui ne vit pas pleinement sa vie à chaque instant tue le Shakespeare, l'artiste en lui.
RépondreSupprimer